June 2020 Product Update
- New search and filter options for main appointments page. Admins & Super-admins can now search for appointments by patient name, external ID or email, and filter by date or provider.
- When creating an appointment, the provider list now shows full first and last name for each provider.
- When an appointment date/time is updated, the Zoom meeting is automatically updated as well.
- Super-admins can now reset a member's password from his/her profile.
- New stacked-card view for recurring events in the member-facing Events section.
- When editing recurring events, admins can now modify a single occurrence or apply the changes to all future occurrences.
- New option to associate a Location with a specific team. The location information will now show under a 'Teams' section of the Contact Us page, and is only visible to members of that team.
- The 'View Details' link shown on event cards in the stream will now correctly open the full event section.
- An event will now stay visible on the event page until its designated end time.
- When joining a Zoom meeting from the web version of the app, users will no longer be prompted for the meeting password.
- For content posted to all teams, members will only see reactions from people on the same team(s) as them.
- For Admins, the Daily Summary links will now display only the content for your team(s).
Each month our Product & Customer Success team provides a webinar to demo new features and talk about our product roadmap. All app admins are invited to attend!
Have a product change you’d like to see? Tell us more at firstname.lastname@example.org.