May 2020 Product Update
- Events -
1) Virtual Events can now be created using a Zoom Meeting or Webinar ID allowing for clients to have greater control over default settings.
2) Recurring events are now required to have a start and end date for a recurrence schedule.
3) First name/Last name is now displayed on RSVP's for Super Admins and Admins.
4) Updated listing on dashboard for recurring events.
- Telehealth - An alternative host can be selected when creating a telehealth session.
- Conversations - First name/Last name is now displayed on conversations for Super Admins and Admins.
- Recovery Date - Workflow changes to make adding a recovery date more intuitive for the end user.
- Post Formatting for End Users - End users can now add line returns for posts created from the stream.
- Close button on Contact Info page is hidden in the info bar on some devices.
- Issues editing an automated private message.
- Survey not disappearing from screen after completion.
- Issues sending announcements.
- Adding images to posts.
- Daily Summary was not working as expected for Admins.
- Zoom - Continued improvements to our Zoom integration based on changes with Zoom's security settings.
- Events - Additional improvements to recurring events. Updates to member facing list of recurring events.
- Telehealth - Changes to how past appointments are listed. Adding search/filter capabilities to appointment lists for Super Admins and Admins.
Each month our Product and Customer Success team provide a webinar to demo new features and talk about our product roadmap. All app admins are invited to attend. Click below to register.
Have a product change you’d like to see? Tell us more at firstname.lastname@example.org.