When a new user is invited, their default role is “member”, but as the administrator you have the ability to assign a different role. You can create super admins, admins, and moderators.
How it works:
- From menu > dashboard > teams and members > select the desired member and then update their role accordingly.
- Super Admin - Has access to all teams and all features within the app. The permission is designed for those with access at the highest level.
- Admin - Has access to all admin features for the team they're an admin of, except for analytics/reporting.
- Moderator - Has access to inviting members, sending private messages, and creating some admin content.
- Member - Has access to posting content and using the basic user-facing features.
Note that by default all invited users are assigned the “member” role.
Learn to invite users.