July 2020 Product Update
Contingency Management Updates:
- New Instant Win Rewards. Immediately recognize your members' contributions to the community with instant rewards. Choose the activities you want to promote (like adding a recovery milestone or creating a quality post) and as soon as a member performs that action, they get a notification to redeem their reward.
- Contingency management admins have a new report option to download a list of all rewards won during a selected time period.
- Recurring events will now show up as individual sessions in your Zoom account.
- As an admin, when you start a private message from a member's profile, you'll now see the full conversation history instead of starting a new message thread.
- Update individual permissions for user management and appointment management.
- The resources in the Explore section now display the most recent posts first.
- Single occurrence events now disappear from the Events section at the designated end time.
- All contingency management prize options are correctly shown in the member-facing prize list.
- Changing an event from a one-time event to recurring correctly updates the dates/times displayed in the member-facing Event list.
Join Our Monthly Admin Webinar
Each month our Product & Customer Success team provides a webinar to demo new features and talk about our product roadmap. All app admins are invited to attend!
Have a product change you’d like to see? Tell us more at firstname.lastname@example.org.