September 2020 Product Update
Zoom Telehealth Updates:
- Join Now - Zoom Telehealth - The Join Now button for Zoom telehealth sessions will be active 20 minutes prior to the session beginning to allow users to access the waiting room early.
- Access to Zoom Meeting Details - Many of our clients want to share meeting details for telehealth sessions outside the app. We now surface the details, including the meeting URL, ID, password and phone number right from the appointments page in the dashboard.
- Ask an Expert content section was relabeled as "Helpful Tips" to better align with how the feature is used by customers.
- Several of our clients requested the ability to post an event to several teams inside the app to avoid loading the same event multiple times. This is now available in the dashboard under events.
- Contingency Management log was not filtering by date as expected.
Join Our Monthly Admin Webinar
Each month our Product & Customer Success team provides a webinar to demo new features and talk about our product roadmap. All app admins are invited to attend!
Have a product change you’d like to see? Tell us more at firstname.lastname@example.org.