January 2021 Product Update
Personalized Home Experience:
- 'For You' Tab - This new default home screen gives a personalized experience to help each member find the information most important to them. You'll have immediate access to:
- upcoming events
- your appointments
- any pending surveys or assessments you've been assigned
- your private message threads
- resources curated by team admins
- Home Category for Resource Content - As an admin, you can now post Resources (videos, articles, podcasts, etc) directly to the home page for greater visibility. Navigate to Menu > Dashboard > Content, then either add a new Resource or edit an existing one. Under the Category heading, mark the checkbox for 'Home'.
- 'Community' Tab - This is the stream as you have always known it. Members can still post, add comments or reactions, and provide peer support in the same ways as before.
- Connect the app to your Salesforce CRM to automate invitations for your patients, alumni or family members.
- The integration requires an Enterprise level Salesforce account or above.
Register for our Admin Webinar Series
Every other month our Product & Customer Success team provides a webinar to demo new features, share best practices, and talk about our product roadmap. All app admins are invited to attend!
Have a product change you’d like to see? Tell us more at email@example.com.