Since "better at home" and social distancing mandates, we've seen usage of the app increase dramatically. In the month of March alone, we saw a large increase in the following metrics -
- nearly 136,000 logins
- over 900 telehealth appointments conducted via the app
- a 71% increase in the number of unique events posted
- nearly 1700 requests for access
As a result, our team is focusing on continued improvements to telehealth in the month of April.
- Integrations - We made significant improvements to our integration with the electronic health record Athena, specifically around appointment lists and reminders.
- SMS Surveys - We expanded our survey functionality to include surveys delivered via SMS/text.
- Telehealth - We continue to make improvements to the telehealth session experience for administrators and app users. This work will continue into April as well.
- Admin Dashboard - We redesigned the admin dashboard to surface actionable insights and key metrics. This is Phase I of redesign.
- Other - General bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Continued improvements to telehealth.
Each month our Product and Customer Success team provide a webinar to demo new features and talk about our product roadmap. All app admins are invited to attend. Click below to register.
Have a product change you’d like to see? Tell us more at email@example.com.