Zoom Account Information
When setting up your Zoom Account, you'll mainly want to ensure that your account is HIPAA compliant, which is an option on any of the paid accounts. The first level of paid accounts is a "Pro" account, and the second is a "Business" account, which offers a few extras, but nothing necessary.
Once you have chosen your account type and set up the account, you will need to agree to the terms of the BAA, which is what will make the account HIPAA compliant. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Log in at zoom.us/billing
- Scroll down to the "Interested in other available plans?" section
- Click Enable next to HIPAA Enabled Compliance
- Click "I agree to the terms of the BAA
- Upon clicking enable and accepting the terms, you will see the HIPAA enabled Compliance on order review and Billing portal
Have a question? Reach our team at email@example.com.