Apple Developer Account
Enroll as an Organization
- Visit https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/. The person completing enrollment must have legal binding authority for your organization. You'll also need your D-U-N-S number (Apple provides a lookup tool if you don't know yours).
- Click Start Your Enrollment.
- Enter your Apple ID, or click Create Now if you need to create an Apple ID.
- Choose Company/Organization as your Entity Type. Then click Continue.
- If you are nonprofit, choose the Nonprofit Organization option. This will waive the fee associated with having an Apple developer account.
- Choose the appropriate option showing you have legal signing authority for the organization.
- Complete the Organization Information. Be sure to use the full legal name of your organization.
- Complete the captcha verification and click Continue.
In our experience, it usually takes Apple 3-10 days to review and approve your account. We've found Apple to be very helpful in assisting our clients with creating their online accounts. If you need to reach them by phone you can view their contact info here.
Add CaredFor Users
Once your enrollment has been approved, you'll need to give CaredFor access to your account. To do that:
- Login to your apple developer account and navigate to the Users and Access section.
- Add our developers as new Admin users (the appropriate names and emails will be provided to you by email during the onboarding process).
- Make sure the checkbox is marked to enable “Access to Certificates, Identifiers, and Profiles.”