Asset Collection for App Build
Here's a list of the assets/information we need to build and deploy the app for iOS and Android:
- App Name - The name of the app as seen on the user's device (this field is limited to 12 characters)
- App Store Name - This name appears in the app store for Google Play and Apple. This field is limited to 30 characters.
- App Icon - This image will appear on the user's device. We require one version that is a 512px by 512px .png file, and one version that is a 1024px by 1024px .png file.
- Splash Screen - This image will appear as the app loads. To properly accommodate all the various device screen sizes we support, we require this asset's full (screen) size to be a 2732px by 2732px .png file with a solid background color. Within that image, we require that the logo be centered and size of 860px by 860px.
- App Logo - This image is displayed at the top of the app once it's opened. The height of this placement is limited, so a horizontal logo is best suited for this position. Please provide a .png file with a height of 150px (the width may vary depending on your artwork). Note: the logo must have a transparent background.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org