Asset Collection for App Build
Here's a list of the assets/information we need to build and deploy the app for iOS and Android:
- App Name - The name of the app as seen on the user's device (this field is limited to 12 characters)
- App Store Name - This name appears in the app store for Google Play and Apple. This field is limited to 30 characters.
- App Icon - This image will appear on the user's device. We require a 1080px by 1080px .svg file.
- Splash Screen - This image will appear as the app loads. To properly accommodate all the various device screen sizes we support, we require this asset to be a 1080px by 1080px .svg file with a solid background color.
- App Logo - This image is displayed at the top of the app once it's opened. The height of this placement is limited, so a horizontal logo is best suited for this position. Please provide an .svg file with a height of 150px (the width may vary depending on your artwork). Note: the logo must be suited for a white background.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org