Stream Settings - CaredFor Connect
CaredFor Connect is a robust engagement solution for treatment providers. This platform is more than a standard SMS engagement product.
Your CaredFor Connect platform allows you to create "Streams." A stream is a cadence (grouping) of content that a member can opt-in to receive or be invited to.
Each stream includes a keyword, which is the string a user texts to the shortcode in order to be added to it.
After you select the desired stream, you'll notice the following features:
- At the top of the stream configuration page you'll notice an invitation section which allows you to automatically enroll a user in the stream.
- A "welcome" message which is a customizable text message the member will receive 10 minutes after joining the stream. Note that each member will automatically receive a text message immediately after joining the stream.
- Profile feature, which can be enabled. If enabled, members will be prompted to enter their first name, last name, and email address.
- One time messages can be schedule to be sent out at a specific date and time. Typically, these messages are used to inform members of clinic closures and other important announcements.
- Cadence messages are scheduled messages based on when the members joins the stream. This clinically appropriate content can be assigned based on the days, weeks, and months after a member joins the stream.
When you create a post, either a one time message or a cadence message, it must be limited to 160 characters. Messages may include URLs such as links to videos, podcasts, or images.