The announcement feature is a way to send a mass announcement to all users of a specified team within the app. You will be able to provide any information you wish to include with your announcement and your users will receive a push notification once the announcement has been sent.
To create announcement
- Tap the Paper Airplane icon on the top right hand side of your screen to access your messages.
- Tap the green New Message icon.
- Select Create Announcement from the drop down menu.
Announcements are structured with the following sections:
- What’s your big announcement? - The text of the announcement to be display in the push notification (truncated if too long to fit in its entirety) and displayed in its entirety in the messages section.
- Team - Select which team you wish to send this announcement to. This will send a private message that includes your announcement to all the users of the selected team.
Additional questions about managing announcements? Reach out to us at email@example.com.