View and Export Survey Reports
To access all your survey responses navigate to Menu > Dashboard > Surveys and Assessments
You can view individual responses from any device, but you can only export reports from the desktop site.
- Tap the survey name from the main list to open the survey details page.
- Scroll to the Responses section. Here you'll see a list of all survey respondents.
- Tap a member name to view their individual response. If that member has completed the survey multiple times, you can tap the View Past Responses button to see their previous submissions.
- You can also view all of a member's survey responses from their profile page. Go to Menu > Dashboard > Members and search for the member. Tap the Surveys & Assessments heading on their profile page to track their responses over time.
- Tap the green Download button to export all survey results. The exported .csv file contains the name and email address of each user who completed at least one question in the survey, along will their response to the question(s) they completed.
For surveys or assessments that use a scoring rubric, you'll see a bar graph at the top of the survey details page. Each bar in the graph represents the average composite score of all responses collected during that month. This gives you a high level view of average scores over time.