Moderating Member Posts
"I'm worried about what members may share in the app. How can I be sure their posts are appropriate?"
This is a common question and one our team takes very seriously. We understand the importance of moderation and admin controls in your online community. The following features and safeguards are available as menu options on every member post.
To moderate a post, tap the arrow icon in the top right corner of the post. Then select an option:
- Report Abuse - This option is visible to all members and administrators. When selected, an email is sent immediately to CaredFor technical support. We will review the information and contact your administrative team. It the post is blatantly offensive, we will delete it immediately and notify your team. If it falls in a gray area, we will notify your team and let you decide if the post should be deleted.
- Delete Post - This option is only visible to administrators. When selected, the post will be immediately removed from the stream.
- Block - This option is visible to all members and administrators. When selected, all posts from the blocked member will be hidden from the member who blocked them.
Administrators can also revoke a member's access to the app entirely.
- Navigate to Menu > Dashboard > Toggle Admin Menu (mobile only) > Members then locate the appropriate member.
- Tap their name to open their profile, then tap Accounts & Permissions.
- Use the drop down menu to change all their team settings to None.
Contact email@example.com with any additional questions.