Conditional Survey Questions
Conditional survey questions let you customize what question a member sees next based on how they answer the current question. This can be used to create the optimal path through a survey, letting members skip questions that do not apply to them. You can only create skip conditions on multiple choice questions.
To add skip conditions navigate to Menu > Dashboard > Toggle Admin Menu (mobile only) > Surveys & Assessments:
- Tap the survey title from the main list to open the survey details page.
- If you have not created the survey yet, you have to save all your questions first, then you can add skip conditions.
- Tap the green Config button in the top right.
- Scroll down to the Questions heading and find the multiple choice question where you'd like to add a skip condition.
- Tap the double arrow icon underneath the first answer choice to open an options menu.
- Select which question the member should see next if they choose answer #1.
- Repeat these steps to assign the next question for each answer choice.
- Once assigned, you'll see the 'skip to' condition displayed under each answer option.