Create and Manage Telehealth Appointments as a Provider
Telehealth sessions are typically 1-on-1 or with a small group of people and are typically facilitated by a physician, recovery coach, or clinician. If you are looking to facilitate a larger group session, see our videos on Virtual Events.
You can create a telehealth appointment via a) the web version of your app or b) the mobile app itself.
To create an appointment you need to be an Admin inside the app. If you are unsure of what permissions you have, please let our team know at email@example.com and we can help ensure you have the permissions you need.
- Navigate to the menu > dashboard > appointments.
- Click “+ New Appointment” > select the patient(s) who needs inviting to the session.
Note: Typically telehealth sessions are 1-on-1 appointments but if you need to facilitate a “small group” session you can do so by inviting more than one patient to this telehealth appointment.
- Change “Appointment Type” to “Zoom Telehealth”.
- Choose the “Provider” - the person who will be facilitating the appointment.
- Choose the “Date”, “Time” and “Timezone” for the appointment.
- Change the “Location” to “Telehealth”.
- Choose an "Alternate Host" - this optional field will give a second administrator the ability to start the Zoom session.
- Populate the “Meeting ID” by tapping the green “+” button.
- Tap “Create”.
- If you need to edit or delete the appointment, you can do so via the down arrow next to the corresponding appointment.
- The patient will receive text message reminders leading up to the appointment.
If you have any questions, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.