Enable Camera & Microphone Permissions
To connect audio and video for your telehealth appointment, the app will need permission to use your device's camera and microphone. If you have denied access to these apps, you can re-enable permission from your device settings.
On iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to select your facility's app in the list.
- Locate the Microphone and Camera in the list of app settings and turn the toggle switch on to allow access.
- Open your device Settings menu.
- Tap Apps > All Apps>select your facility's app in the list>Permissions.
- Tap Camera and/or Microphone.
- Change access to 'Allow only while using the app'.