Enable Camera & Microphone Permissions
To connect audio and video for your telehealth appointment, the app will need permission to use your device's camera and microphone. If you have denied access to these apps, you can re-enable permission from your device settings.
On iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Camera and/or Microphone - all apps that have requested access to that app will be listed.
- Find the app in the list and turn the toggle switch on to allow access.
- Open your device Settings menu.
- Tap Privacy > Permission Manager.
- Tap Camera and/or Microphone.
- Tap the app name from the list and change its access to 'Allow while using the app'.