Create an In-person Appointment
You can create an appointment from the web version of your mobile device.
To create an appointment you need to be an Admin inside the app. If you are unsure of what permissions you have, please let our team know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help ensure you have the permissions you need.
- Navigate to the Menu > Dashboard > Toggle Admin Menu (mobile only) > Appointments.
- Click + New Appointment, then select the patient(s) who you are inviting to the session.
Note: Typically appointments are for 1-on-1 sessions, but if you need to facilitate a “small group” session you can do so by multi-selecting patients from the directory list.
- Leave Appointment Type as In Person.
- Use the drop down to select a Provider - the person who will be facilitating the appointment.
- Select the Date, Time and Timezone for the appointment.
- Select the appropriate location.
- Tap Create.
- The patient will receive a notification of their newly scheduled appointment, along with text message reminders leading up to the session.
If you have any questions, reach out to our team at email@example.com.