Manage App Community Guidelines
As a Super Admin, you can add custom community guidelines to your app. Each new user will have to agree to these guidelines when they join the app. To create your guidelines:
- Navigate to Menu > Dashboard > Toggle Admin Menu (mobile only) > Community Guidelines.
- Tap + New Guideline.
- Enter a title and description for the guideline.
- Example: "No Inappropriate Language (title) - Be mindful of appropriate language, including oversharing and triggering comments. (description)"
- Under Applies to, select the appropriate team (Select All Teams if the same guidelines apply to all your app members).
- Tap Create.
- Keep adding additional guidelines as needed. All guidelines assigned to a team will be displayed to members as a single list when they are asked to agree.
New members will see and agree to these guidelines when they first join the app. Existing members will see a pop up the next time they log in asking them to agree to the updated community guidelines.
Optional Reminder for Posts
You can set up a separate guidelines reminder that will appear whenever a member creates a new post.
- Follow the steps above to access the Community Guidelines page.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right.
- Enter the reminder text you want displayed to members when they post. (The same text is displayed to members of all teams).
- Tap Save.