Zoom Updates for Existing Apps
Please note: The Admin for your Zoom account will need to complete the following steps. Other permission levels will not have access to the same options or functions.
Zoom Integration Keys
To update your app's integration with Zoom, you will need to submit the following to our team:
- S2S AccountID
- S2S ClientID
- S2S ClientSecret
To obtain these, your Zoom administrator will need to create a Server to Server OAuth app under https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/create.
Creating a Server to Server OAuth App in Zoom
- Navigate to https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/create
- Select Sign In in the top right corner
- Login with your Zoom credentials
- Under the Develop dropdown menu in the top bar, select "Build App"
- Navigate to “Server-to-Server OAuth” at the bottom of the screen and click “Create”
Note- there is also an "OAuth" option on this page, but you want to be sure to select "Server-to-Server OAuth".
- Enter a name for your app and click "create"
- Copy all three App Credentials; AccountID, ClientID and ClientSecret
- Navigate to the Information tab and fill out the requisite information
Note: developer contact information is required for app activation.
- Navigate to the Scopes tab where you'll need to add scopes for Meeting, Webinar and User as shown below
- Once the scope details have been added, click "Done"
- Navigate to the "Activation" tab and select "Activate Your App"
- Once created, the app should appear under https://marketplace.zoom.us/user/build.
Have a question? Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.