When referrals are enabled at your facility, the Dashboard> Members page will include a Referrals Tab.
On the Referrals tab, Admins and Super Admins can view:
- A list of all the referrals that have been made at your facility
- The referral status and associated timestamp
- Where the referral was sent to (email address or phone number)
You can click on an item in the list to view additional details:
Search the list for a specific referral
Filter the list by the referral status
There are two different ways to delete a pending referral:
- The dropdown menu on the list item
- Selecting an item on the list to open the additional details, which includes a button to Delete Referral
Note: Deleting a referral will remove it from the My Referrals list for the member that made the referral. The referring member will NOT be notified when you delete a referral that they have made.
For Super Admins and those with the View Analytics permission, a Referrals Report is available via Dashboard> Reports.
Select Referral Report> Generate Report.
The report will include all of the referrals data at the facility.
Once the report generates, download the CSV via the drop down menu.
The status column for a record may include a FailedI or FailedU status.
- FailedI = a referral was attempted for someone who already has an existing invitation
- FailedU = a referral was attempted for someone who is already an existing member
For those with Export User Data permission, the User Data Export will indicate if a user is a referral via the following fields:
- Referred By
- Referred On
- Referral Reason