Here's a list of the assets/information we need to build and deploy the app for iOS and Android:
- App Name - The name of the app as seen on the user's device (this field is limited to 12 characters)
- App Store Name - This name appears in the app store for Google Play and Apple. This field is limited to 30 characters.
- App Icon - This image will appear on the user's device. We recommend file size of 1080x1080 px and in an .svg file format.
- Splash Screen - This image will appear as the app loads. A square image on a solid color background is requested for this position. We recommend an .svg file. For a sample splash screen click here.
- App Logo - This image is displayed at the top of the app once it's opened. A horizontal logo is best suited for this position, as the height is limited to 50 px. We recommend an .svg file.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org