Managing Member Permissions and Roles
Permissions are used to designate membership to different teams in your app, as well as to provide authorization to access specific app functions. Information on the available role types can be found here.
- Navigate to ≡ Menu > Dashboard > Toggle Admin Menu (mobile only) > Members.
- Scroll to find or use the search bar to locate the individual you want to update the permissions for.
- Tap the name of the member to open up their profile.
- In their profile, tap Account & Permissions.
- The list of available teams for your organization will open up.
- For each team you want to change the permissions of, tap their current permission level to open up the options.
Select from the list which permission level you'd like them to have. Information on the available role types can be found here.
Note: To remove someone's access from the app entirely, you can suspend their account. Click the blue Suspend User button above the list of team assignments.
Additional questions about managing member permissions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.