You can create events that recur at designated intervals, ie - weekly, monthly, third Friday of every month, etc.
- Navigate to Menu > Dashboard > Toggle Admin Menu (mobile only) > Events.
- Either create a new event, or edit an existing event to add the recurrence schedule.
- Under Repeats, use the drop down to select the appropriate schedule:
- Daily - Events will repeat every day of the week at the designated time.
- Weekly - Events will repeat every week on the same day of the week, at the designated time. For example, every Monday from 1-2 PM CST.
- Monthly - Events will repeat every month on the same date each month. For example, the 15th of every month from 1-2 PM CST.
- Monthly on the same day of the month - Events will recur monthly but on the same day (not date) of the month. For example, the 3rd Friday of every month from 1-2 PM CST.
- Yearly - Events will recur on that date each year.
- Custom - Events will recur on custom schedule. For example, every other week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Complete the Repeat Until field with a future date. Once that date is reached, no more recurrences will be scheduled.
- Tap + Add Excluded Date to designate days when a recurrence should not be created. For example, if you have a weekly Alumni Meeting every Thursday, you would enter the date for Thanksgiving as an excluded date. Then, an event will not be created that week.
Note: Be sure that the Start Date and End Date fields are the same. Only log the future date in the Repeat Until field.